The North Western Synod is holding another Big Day Out, together with Mersey Synod.
It is on Saturday 8 July from 10am, at Southport Convention Centre.
Tickets cost £8 for adults before 17 April (£10 thereafter); children 16 years and under have free entry.
(Please note: although there is no cost for children to attend the day, they will need to book a ticket.)
The programme will include:
- Revd John Proctor - Acts: The Church in Action
- Revd Steve Chalke - The Church and Peacemaking Initiatives
- Revd Richard Church - Walking the Way
- Revd Andrew Roberts - Holy Habits
- Lawrence Moore
- Grace Pengelly
- Dementia – awareness in worship & work within the community
- Developing the Church in the community
- Gathering and telling stories
- Puppets in worship
- The Naked Vicar
- Art in worship
- Crafty Christians & Fun Science
Each church is asked to bring a large sealed envelope which publicises their own church. The outside of the envelope may be decorated in any way that you would like – but please do not put the name of your church on the outside of the envelope. Inside the envelope please put the name of your church and any interesting information you would like to share about it. The intention is that each church will take a different church envelope away with them at the end of the day, and perhaps make links with that church after the event.
Stewards are urgently required for half a day, or more. Half day stewards will pay only £4 for a ticket. Please contact Synod Office to volunteer.
This will be a great day for all ages, please advertise the Big Day Out in your church.
Tickets can be booked via Synod Office now phone 0161 789 5583 or by email.