A Mailchimp training event on Zoom
Thursday 29 July, 7-9pm (Zoom)
Why sign up?
One thing we know about post-pandemic church: the future is hybrid! In other words, we need to develop churches that allow for participation and attendance by gathering in person or taking part virtually. Communication is going to be far more vital than it ever was pre-pandemic. And you need to think of growing your email list!
Whether you’re a synod, a pastorate, a local church or a minister with a newsletter or digital ministry, your email list of people who volunteer to receive what you produce is absolutely key. That is why you need to sign up for this event.
What is it?
A workshop to discover:
- Why your list is essential to connection & communication in a hybrid church
- How to use it to grow your congregation
- Introducing Mailchimp
- Creating your free account
- Designing your signup campaign
- GDPR: handling the data safely and transparently