Central Area Pastoral Committee
The North Western Synod of the United Reformed Church
Functions of the Area Pastoral Committee
- to operate the Pastoral Review programme.
- to authorise (or not) concurrence, etc. with devolved powers of Synod.
- to exercise pastoral oversight of ministers and local churches.
- to appoint Non Stipendiary Ministers.
- to advise the Synod Resources Committee on new causes and property development.
Members of Central Area Pastoral Committee
|Convenor:||Rev’d Jacky Embrey|
|Secretary:||Mrs Wendy Smith|
|Finance Officer:||Mr Neil Carter|
|Worship Leading Co-ordinator:||Mrs Wendy Smith|
|Reviews Co-ordinator:||Mr Jed Garside|
|Ecumenical Officer:||Rev’d Richard Bradley|
|Property Officer:||Rev’d Mike Aspinall|
|Mission Mentor:||Lawrence Heath-Moore|
|Co-opted Members:||Rev’d Ruth Wollaston|
Area Pastoral Committee normally meets bi-monthly at different churches around the Area