Cumbria Area Pastoral Committee
working ecumenically across the county
Functions of the Area Pastoral Committee
- to operate the Pastoral Review programme.
- to authorise (or not) concurrence, etc. with devolved powers of Synod.
- to exercise pastoral oversight of ministers and local churches.
- to appoint Non Stipendiary Ministers.
- to advise the Synod Resources Committee on new causes and property development.
Members of Cumbria Area Pastoral Committee
Area Pastoral Committee meets bi-monthly, normally at Penrith United Reformed Church