Lancashire Area Pastoral Committee
The North Western Synod
Functions of the Area Pastoral Committee
- to operate the Pastoral Review programme.
- to authorise (or not) concurrence, etc. with devolved powers of Synod.
- to exercise pastoral oversight of ministers and local churches.
- to appoint Non Stipendiary Ministers.
- to advise the Synod Resources Committee on new causes and property development.
Members of Lancashire Area Pastoral Committee
|Secretary:||Miss Margery Pitcher|
|Finance Officer:||Mr Gordon Bell|
|Worship Leading Co-ordinator:|
|Ecumenical Officer:||Rev’d Elizabeth Jewitt|
|Reviews Co-ordinator:||Mr Ken Snaith|
|Mission Mentor:||Rev’d Daleen ten Cate|
|Co-opted Members:||Rev’d Michele Jarmany|
|Mrs Lynne Lonsdale|
Area Pastoral Committee normally meets bi-monthly at different churches around the Area