South Area Pastoral Committee
The North Western Synod of the United Reformed Church
Functions of the Area Pastoral Committee
- to operate the Pastoral Review programme.
- to authorise (or not) concurrence, etc. with devolved powers of Synod.
- to exercise pastoral oversight of ministers and local churches.
- to appoint Non Stipendiary Ministers.
- to advise the Synod Resources Committee on new causes and property development.
Members of South Area Pastoral Committee
|Convenor:||Rev’d Dr. Kirsty Thorpe|
|Secretary:||Mrs Hilary Grierson|
|Finance Officer:||Mr Allan Haigh|
|Worship Leading Co-ordinator:|
|Reviews Co-ordinator:||Prof. Christopher Whitehead|
|Ecumenical Officer:||Rev’d Paul Frampton|
|Mission Mentor:||Rev’d Dave Fraser|
|Co-opted Members:||Mrs Eula Mesquita|
|Rev’d Alison Termie|
|Rev’d Mike Walsh|
|Rev’d Louise Gough|
|Mrs Gina Gibson|
Area Pastoral Committee normally meets bi-monthly at Gatley United Reformed Church